Sunday, August 15, 2010


Cutest Kid Contest

Cute kids--- who doesn't love 'em?
Here's your chance to show off your
cutie & win!!

Details:

1.
To enter, you will need to "Like" my fan page on Facebook.
If you are not yet a fan....become one now!

2.
Email me 1 picture of your cutie pie (per child)

I will be accepting photos August 15th - 31st
*Due to copyrights, no professional photographs will
be accepted, unless taken by Melanee Selby Photography

3.
Click the "Suggest to Friends" link
under my main picture on the fan page and
send to all your family & friends!
Remember- they MUST BE A FAN TO VOTE,
so remind them :)

I will be creating a "Cutest Kid Contest" album
where everyone can vote..
Click "Like" under your photo fav!

Only photo "like" votes are counted,
NOT comments!
(although comments are welcomed)

The photo with the most votes ("likes")
by 11:59pm PST August 31st
will win!
I will announce the winner on September 1st


The Winner will receive:

A FREE 1 hour On Location Session & $50 print credit....that's a $249 value!!
*winner must reside in the greater portland metro area, or be willing to travel to the area*
GOOD LUCK!!

~M~



No comments:

Post a Comment